Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Adventures in Teenage Driving Part Deux


So my boy is pressing me hard to drive my Smart Car (the car he previously loathed) - now he says it's fun to drive  - I say it's  a tool to pick up chicks - a notion he vehemently denies...But my thinking is the car is cute,  and cute begets cute - right?

However,  it's more of a bro thing -  at crew practice,  my son's coach and rowing mates love the tiny ride, and by association, my son.  It takes four of them to pick up the car with  maximum passengers - two.  They also, or maybe just my kid, think the puff of dust from the peel out is pretty cool too.

Now, you may wonder what I get while they have all that fun.  Well, the 2010 Toyota Corolla - a smooth ride , but in contrast to my diminutive baby,  it is a behemoth boat....At first, I am impressed with his radio thinking it must be Sirius as uber explicit rap/hip hop lyrics are completely  unfiltered, but much to my dismay I discover, no, it is a CD - a Big Sean (who in fact is quite small like my car) CD  - oh Tipper, Tipper, Tipper, Tipper, Tipper Gore - Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment